Thursday, March 15, 2007

ARGGHHH!!!!

i brought my knitting to work since we had conference night but tara and i had no actualy conferences. bad idea. while i was talking, i paid no attention to the fact that i was supposed to shift some of my stitches on the needles. got 5 more rows in when i noticed the pattern~ DAMN! tried frogging those rows but then couldn't get my needles back in the stitches. tried pulling back to the cuff, but STILL coudn't get my needles in :o( the whole thing was frogged!!!! now i'm back on row 1. friggin' a!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

OH I have one better....I was working a 93 k3 patt on size six, had a GOOD 1/2 inch, I could actually SEE The pattern, and realize I was knitting with my TAIL YARN!! Ask me how I know? LOL..yep, it RAN OUT! LOL I had to pull it ALL out lol

firedupfairy said...

GASP!!!! oh my god! yeah, i think you have me beat!!