Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ouchy!

don't know what's going on, but i'm NOT happy! my thumb is quite achy and has been for a couple of days now. i bought a thumb brace to wear, but have discovered its rather difficult to knit while wearing it. now's not a good time to be incapable of knitting. i've got to get tara's blanket worked on. i don't normally knit blankets because it take so long. but, since she can crochet herself, i wanted to give her something different. silly me. and we leave for Williamsburg on Wed. i can't exactly work on it then since she'll be there with me. arghhh.

and it's a rainy day~ perfect for knitting. i'm going to cry! but, perhaps i'll get in some much needed spinning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your thumb feels better soon!

firedupfairy said...

me too! thanks!!