Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck!!!

Finally got back into town last night, around 9:45pm. Our flight out of Atlanta was delayed 3 freakin' hours because of weather in D.C.

The trip to Colonial Williamsburg was AMAZING!!!! We were busy from 7:30am until 9pm. Lots and Lots of walking. Lots and Lots of learning! I really do have a newfound respect and understanding for the history of our independence. We were in Williamsburg the majority of the time, but also spent the first day in Jamestown and the last day in Yorktown. There's so much to say about it I don't even know where to begin! I have a gazillion pictures, very close to 200. I haven't even uploaded them to my computer yet.

While I was gone, I finally got my invite for Ravelry.com. YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm on now. I spent over an hour on it already and can see this consuming my day! But, I can't. I have to get all of my stinky laundry done.

and of course I have to get caught up on all the L&V action on the boards. so much to do, so little time!!!

No comments: