I finished the body of Randy's Santa Fe hoodie. It's all pieced together and I only have the hood left to complete, well, and ends to weave.
Oh, but there was tragedy today! Late last night I attempted to work on my Mystic Waters. Don't know what happened, but I was off with the first row of Chart D. I couldn't figure out how to fix it, but still ended up with the correct amount of stitches. I left it over night and started again today. This time row two was also off. I tried to frog it back a few rows, but the yarn was getting stuck on my needles and wouldn't move very easily. I fought with it for a couple hours and got so frustrated I just frogged the hole damn thing. Oh yes, there were tears! Lots of tears! I told myself I'd just work on Randy's sweater and pick that back up after Mystic Lights. Maybe I need a fresh start anyway.