Saturday, May 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Anja Knits tagged me with the 7 things meme.

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

okay, let's see....

1) i have an unexplained affinity for even numbers. i count everything (hence my love of knitting maybe?), footsteps, stairs, chews, random things...

2) i HATE wet paper of any kind and bandaids. UGH! UGH! UGH! it seriously gives me the heebyjeebies!

3) i have a scar on the bottom of my chin from a silly childhood injury. we had gone to the community swimming pool one afternoon (as we did everyday) and i decided i was going to show off to everyone. i was jumping, not flipping, backwards off the edge of the pool. i didn't quite jump back far enough and smacked my chin on the concrete edge of the pool. yes, i learned my lesson!

4) i was a big nerd in high school, but also one of the "alternative freaks". i wore crazy hair, concert shirts, and obnoxious goodwill clothing. but i also played soccer, was president of National Honor Society, vp of the girl's Key club, held offices in other clubs and managed to graduate 8th in my class

5) everynight i have to go through the same routine which involves going to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, putting on chapstick and lotion, reading until i doze off, going to the bathroom again, and then finally going to bed.

6) i met my husband through my mother. we were friends for many years before we ever started dating. i never would have thought we'd one day be happily married!

7) i am addicted to Stumble Upon for Firefox. i could spend hours clicking the button and wasting time on the internet. there should be a support group, really :0)

Tagged, your it.........
Wierdlings
YarnGeek
AlwaysKnitting
Singing Gnome
KnitKharma
WitchyMama
GarnetEwe






1 comment:

Naomi R said...

Thanks for tagging me! Seriously!! I've found some great blogs as a result and it made me feel like a real blogger. :)